Rotogravure Printed Packaging
Rotogravure Printing Division was established in 1973 as a leading supplier of packaging products to pharmaceutical industry and materials to printing industry.
PURA’s Rotogravure produces Multilayer Printed Packaging for an abundant range of products. Our multilayer packaging is laminated with a unique method (extrusion or dry lamination) using a transparent film (cellophane, polyester, polypropylene, polyamide), aluminum foil, paper and food grade resin. Our multilayer packaging is also processed with a special method to prevent counterfeiting, such as security printing, security stamping foil and hologram.
Pura Group Rotogravure printing division also has ISO 22000:2005 certification for food safety systems and ISO 9001:2008 for quality management system.
Multi Layer Packaging
Commonly used for:
- Medicines and herbal products.
- Agricultural and dairy products.
- Sweets and snacks, container seal, films, household goods, bags and pouches, toothpaste tubes and wrapping material.
- Strip and blister, bag, catch covers, leaflets and folding boxes.
Multi-Layer Flexible Packaging
Our multi-layer flexible packaging features protective barrier, unique printing, lamination (extrusion or dry-lamination), transparent film (cellophane, polyester, polypropylene, polyamide), aluminum foil, paper, and food-grade resin.
Multi-layer flexible packaging is widely used on various products such as:
- Drugs and herbal medicine
- Agricultural and dairy products
- Milk powder pouch
- Standing pouch for cooking oil
- Coffee Sachet
- Chili Sauce Sachet
- Sachets for powder and liquid material
- Instant noodles cup seals
- Biscuit, snacks, container seals, films, household goods, bags and pouches, tooth-paste tubes, wrapping materials, etc.
- Strip and blister packaging, bag, catch cover, leaflet, and folding box.
All Multi-layer flexible packaging can also include anti-counterfeiting features such as Security Printing, Security Stamping Foil, and Hologram.
Folding Box & Cigarette Packaging
Folding Box is used to pack wide range of products, such as:
- Medicines and herbal products
- Food and beverage items
- Toothpaste box packaging
- Cigars and cigarettes
Production process in Folding Box and Cigarette Packaging sub-division is equipped with flat bed and rotary die-cutter for effective cutting.
Exclusive for Cigarette Packaging, PURA manufactures:
- Soft Pack
- Hard Pack / Hinge Lid Package
- Inner Wrapper, Inner Frame and Display Outer (Cigarette Carton)
- Outer Wrapper, End Label