Pulp is a lignocellulosic fibrous material used in papermaking and prepared with cellulose fibers, fiber plants or waste paper separated from wood chemically or mechanically. Paper pulp is one of the most abundant raw materials in the world.
As Zoha Chemical, we deliver our Virgin and Recycled pulps in quantities requested by our customers.
Bleached and Unbleached Hardwood Kraft Pulp
Also known as Northern Bleached Hardwood Kraft (NBHK), its most common use is for high quality specialty, and more specifically, gravure paper. It allows for engravings of images and texts and less so ink. Common gravure uses are packaging, wallpapers and gift wraps. NBHK pulp utilizes short fibres sourced from northern deciduous tree species.
- Therma Mechanical Pulp (TMP)
- Chemi-Thermo Mechanical Pulp (CTMP)
- Bleached Chemi-Thermo Mechanical Pulp (BCTMP)
- Bleached Softwood Kraft Pulp
- Nothern Bleached Softwood KRaft Pulp (NBSK)
- Unbleached Softwood Kraft Pulp
- Bleached Hardwood Kraft Pulp
- Unbleached Hardwood Kraft Pulp
Fluff pulp is a kind of chemical pulp made from long fiber softwoods. The important parameters for this cellulose are volume and water absorbency.
Chemicals for Pulping
H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
Soda Ash (Coustic Soda)